Saturday 2 June 2012

Virgin Mary Print

Was having a bit of a lazy day today and was just browsing through a couple of sites and stumbled across Romwe. I never really have a good look on this site and see it all the time on blogs, but I'm so glad I did today. I found this amazing dress, totally in love with it. Reminds me of a Botticelli painting. I even got 20% off for registering on the site, never been so happy. It cost me £22 and FREE shipping, absolute bargain. I love the shape of the dress and especially the collar, collars are my favourite. I like to tie ribbon & add brooches to the collar for a little extra something. Plus I've got the perfect vintage ankle boots & frilly socks to wear with it, can't wait until it arrives.

Here's the dress:




what do you think of it?

Love Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment