Sunday 3 June 2012

She Wore Wine Velvet

Today I went to my Grandparent's house for Sunday Lunch. Quite a casual outfit as it was freezing cold,  but I prefer wintery/autumn clothes anyway! I wore a wine coloured velvet dress which was a very long Victorian gown when I bought it, so I took it up and made it in to a mini dress. I love the cream lace frill edging, reminds me of a dolls dress. A Twiggy necklace I got from Spain when a little market was on which I love. Some brown lace socks and cute black vintage boots with a comfortable heel. Quite a DULL outfit but I really like deep colours especially Jewel tones. 




My Lace & Fishnet Socks


I popped over to the local Carboot Sale to see what they had to offer, was pretty disappointing today but I did find this beautiful ornate tea strainer (at least I think that's what it is) for £1




That's all for today!

Love Emily x



No comments:

Post a Comment